View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #6111 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
wow how did you manage to make is so shiny and clean? did you just use just a mf towel with the mothers mag polish?
seems like im not doing something right.
When you're doing the cleaning part, use either paper towels or shop towels. I only use the MF cloth at the end once it's completely clean to wipe off any leftover residue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
u don't even have to rub hard when using the mother's polish. Its AMAZING! I use it only on the inside of the tips. The outside I clean with windex.
Actually I use the mothers on the outside too because supposedly it makes a film to protect the metal and keep dirt from sticking... or so they claim. But it does make the whole cans shiny again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
I use the same mother's stuff and a microfiber towel, works great. Does require a bit of force if you've let it go too long and really build up.
I'm a real bad culprit of it because with it never being less than 100*F here until say... November, I don't get to go out and spend a day cleaning my car each week. So this job, which should only take about 15 mins, usually takes me about 45-an hour. (To do the inside tips, and the outside/cans.)

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14