View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Corona370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Naked on sunny days
Corona370z will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Joined the Crash(ed) Team...

So through the unfortunate turn events that happen to the best of us, it has happened to me. The day started out great! It was the first time I was taking my car to its first Auto show. Got up early, washed my car before the show to make it look all nice and sexy it up. The Autoshow was set up at the base so no entry fee, people were great company, food was good, cars were awesome; it was a great time overall. After being there for a good 5 hrs and realizing that the dyno that was set up was pretty much not well manned, my buddy and I decided to go on a little cruise and get a bite to eat down in the next town. As I took a turn, the car hydroplaned. The car started to fish tail and I ended up losing control, as it was my first time experiencig it it was a little nerve racking. Then I got and hit a sign with my passenger side quarter panel, which sent my car into a further spin the opposite direction. Eventually, the car ended in a ditch. Luckly there was no one else on the road, and I didn't get hurt in any way. The car kinda slipped into the ditch so it didn't hit too hard. Here are some pics...before and after.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VID00054.jpg (76.2 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg VID00053.jpg (89.3 KB, 205 views)
File Type: jpg VID00061.jpg (100.3 KB, 299 views)
File Type: jpg VID00062.jpg (90.7 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg VID00063.jpg (56.1 KB, 257 views)
File Type: jpg VID00063a.jpg (64.7 KB, 302 views)