View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 12:01 PM   #24 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry, but you just don't touch other people's cars in any way -- nice cars or POS. I cannot help myself and I admit I am not nice about it. I don't care who it is.

I was teaching a class at Sac State a few years ago and was having a smoke in the parking lot before the first meeting. I was looking out at the cars and noticed a few folks standing by my Z (280zx) and one of the clowns had set a 3 ring binder on my hood. I excused myself from another faculty member with whom I was talking and walked briskly over to my car and stood there staring at these idiots and the binder planted squarely on my hood.

These geniuses were oblivious to me and so I said "Excuse me, what the f**k is your problem?" One of the weasels then said "huh" or something and I told him to get his f**king binder off my car. He complied and said nothing. I parted saying that only doucheb@gs put their stuff on other folks cars and pondered aloud what was mentally wrong with him. That particular zx was primered at the time -- ready for paint, so I didn't much care -- except for the principle of the thing.

As it turns out, both of these mental midgets were students in my class. It was a fun quarter.