View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 09:13 AM   #105 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
I find it funny that you are complaining about other people's cars with arguments that are ridiculous... If you understood aerodynamics you would understand why a larger wing in clean air would be more beneficial at lower speeds along with the fact that us guys with big wings have adjustable wings... In other words when im on the street I can set the wing to 0degrees of AoA. And at the track set it to 10-15degrees of AoA... Sooo what a family can eat a whole buffet off my wing. It's my car and I have a need for the wing. Now the varis setup cracks me up with the wing on a wing... I only see Hispanics do that here in GA but with fiberglass wings... It cracks me up cause they do it on trucks and fwd cars. I once saw a fiberglass spoiler on backwards on a guys truck hood! I was like wtf!!!!

Anyways, Tongman if you have a problem with it don't do it to your car.
damn Mike, but all i have is ridiculous arguements : / I dont have time for logical when im at work : /