Thread: smart top
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:44 PM   #27 (permalink)
VTZ
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z Convt PW M6
VTZ is on a distinguished road

Kirkster... glad you hear you got your installed and all is good. It really is sweet huh?

Well I am happy to report that I now got mine working again too! Took a look at it this afternoon and went through and checked all the connections. Now it seems to be communicating with everything correctly and its working as it should. I think it just had a loose connection at one of the wire clamps is my guess. Took it for a little drive and tried to hit as many bumps as I could to see if anything would come loose again. All seems to be good now. Man, this mod is just a dream to have installed in the car, when all is working correctly. I hope it stays working properly. The pain in the a$$ and what concerns me is that when its not making a clear connection the top doesn't work at all, and if you can't get the top to move you can't get into the rear easily. If I was to get caught in a rain storm and I got a loose connection, that would really suck. Knocking on wood over here hoping that doesn't happen again.

But yes... you all should get this thing. Its awesome!
VTZ is offline   Reply With Quote