View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrams31 View Post
No that was not my car - I was at the game but rode with someone else. That car only had the Front and Rear Amuse bumper I think.. I know the guy - good guy.. Unless you saw one with the wing on and my wheels?

Great game huh.. 7-O.. Rooney is just that good!!
Yeah, you don't get to see Man U play live very often in N. America. The outcome was what I expected. My son had to use the restroom in the second half and during our absence, they scored 3 goals!!! Too bad I missed those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabrams31 View Post
Awesome!!! love these wheels!!! - 255/305 but had to do front fender liner mods.. So they did not rub..
Really? I have 255 on 20's up front and haven't noticed a rubbing issue. I'm on coilovers with a 0.75" drop in the front. Front wheel diameter = 9.5" with +20 offset. What's your front wheel specs and drop?

Last edited by djpathfinder; 08-04-2011 at 08:29 PM.
djpathfinder is offline   Reply With Quote