View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

my fav prank is the one i pulled on my dad.

hes been growing some veggies in the back yard for a couple years. One year he tried to grow some watermelons.

They were growing pretty decent, about the size of large grapefruits, but they kinda were fizzling there.

So one night, i ran to the grocery store really late, picked up the smaller watermelon i could, snuck onto the back balcony (where the watermelons were) and sorta hid the one I purchased among the others / vines.

Next morning, he calls, super excited about his watermelon and how big it got and how its gonna be ready to eat soon. Turns out he took my mother out to the back yard to show her, he was taking pictures, he called my sister in england etc. When i went back there with him i acted amazed. reached down and pulled the watermelon out. HE WAS FURIOUS thinking it was ready

I flipped it over showed him the sticker from the grocery store and said oh.. so this is where i put that watermelon i bought. HAH

wouldnt have been so great if he hadnt bothered calling everyone in the family about it.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote