Thread: South Louisiana
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #1114 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stells370 View Post
ok guys just finished the cnt exhaust install. everything went pretty well for doing it on the ground and everything came complete and in perfect condition.
the exhaust is a true dual exhaust but noticed i have a small leak near the center of the car.....also a little rubbing on the center brace. going to bring it to a buddies shop tom. and get it on a lift and see what we can do about the little leak and rattle.

overall im super happy with the exhaust sounds amazing looks sick and was much cheaper than the competion
I've heard of a lot of exhausts hitting the under brace. I fear my TS is going to do the same thing. Idk... I will see in a few hours when I put it on.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote