View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #48 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

The only mod I know of for the existing fog light/bulb is to replace it with a 7446 bubl which has a dual filament so it can be used as a brake light. You will also need the socket for it from anoter vehicle (probably best bet s scrap yard) you just cut the old one off and splice in the replacement. Also should note you will need to also tap your power wire into your brake lights so they come on together.

O ya 1sweetZ, YES there is a DIY thread for this. I would post the link but I'm at work on my phone so it's a little harder to do then when I'm on my computer.