View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 07:45 AM   #80 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys Definitely really excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Um... you are going to replace one of the headlights to make them match correct?
Not sure what you are talking about cwiz. if you are saying one looks darker in the pic, that is just b/c of the lighting/angle. they both look exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
Awesome Jeff!

About how much whp are you going to have ?
450whp on 93 octane, with torque about the same (on a nice safe tune) I'm not trying to break any records.
I think i should make that power around 18psi, But I'm not sure exactly yet. My base boost (boost controller off) is set at 15psi, then on 93 i can go all the way up to 20psi safely with this motor before needing race gas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyrock7c View Post
Wow... wow... wow...

I've got a lead on a Z32 TT but it would put my SC install on temporary hold... oh the decisions!

Great car man, very nice.
Thanks man. you will spend more on the z32 TT to get it where you want it than the GTM SC kit will cost. Can't really tell you what to go for, but i'm happy with my decision. Is your 370z your DD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
Hey Jeff, contact DAX over on 300zx, he does custom cable covers with custom strips
Thanks isamu, my friend is going to give me a CF powertrix cable cover. If it doesn't look right i'll just go that route, get it painted black and red and call it a day

Last edited by Jeffblue; 08-04-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote