Thread: WTF Chamois Ew!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac
Default WTF Chamois Ew!

OK I picked up a real chamois and when I got it home I was reading the back of the package because the artificial chamois I had purchased before needed to be cleaned before I used it (which I didn't) and I ended up having to clean where I was going to dry the car. I though I'd avoid that grief then I find that the chamois has been tanned in the authentice technique of using cod liver oil..... I though the mess from the artificial one was bad - what is wiping cod liver oil all over the car going to do?

Is there some cleaning procedure before you use the chamois or is it already "cleaned" from the factory? I definately still smells like a dead fish.... Soapy water?