View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #292 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

No I haven't gotten mine yet..... When I do get it I just plan on wiring it to the brake lights so it will get brighter when I brake kind of like having a fourth brake light I guess. I thought about having it flash when I brake but people around here are dicks and would get annoyed(call and complain to police, cause they are all so f*cling gay!) so I don't think will be going that route. But I might wire it to flash while in reverse neve thought of that......

Nice exhaust choice to FI is one of the winners in my books! Gen 3's are also the way to go IMO for CAI!