View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaheard View Post
UPDATE:

I found a local Z and jumped for it! Same options same color but with the persimmon seats! Hooray

Had to pay a little more than the private sale but no accidents or anything to worry about. Maybe I can throw some pics up soon if I figure out how to do that.

If you have a Photobucket account or any other like it, you can copy the forum code and paste into your message. The code will start with [IMG] and end with [/IMG].

You can also scroll down as you're making a post to the "Attach Files" section and upload directly to the thread.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote