View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
I was just going to write this topic! I understand the heat from the firewall and trans tunnel but there is no excuse for hot air coming from the vents. The vents should just duct outside fresh air into the cabin like a normal car. It sucks driving a roadster with hot feet and warm air blowing in your face instead of nice fresh air. The roadster actually does TOO good a job of deflecting wind. You get zero air flow highway cruising, just a little down the back of your neck, nothing in your face or body. I need a small window like they had on cars in the 70's right near the mirror to angle air into the cabin.
"wings".
And thank you for reminding me of my age.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote