View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
vividracing
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 350Z,370Z,GTR
vividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond reputevividracing has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to vividracing

I had a Quaife LSD in an old Civic, and it was amazing. That car was nothing more than a toy I would take out & beat the snot out of, and the LSD was perfect. Until I sold the car to a friend, who managed to blow the tranny up in less than a week Pro-Tip: When you have 1 drive wheel in dirt, and the other on pavement, don't try to spin the tires. Transmissions don't like that.

Another car I'm familiar with has a Quaife LSD, and is putting down over 500whp to the front wheels. Every track event results in a broken transmission... teeth sheering off gears. The LSD is still going strong. I believe the owner of that car is about to part it out because he doesn't want to spend $6k on cryo-treated gears : /

I've heard good things about Wavetech products, but have no 1st hand experience.

We have the Carbonetic 1.5 and 2 way diffs on our website, but I'm pretty sure could get you the Quaife as well, since we have them for other cars. PM me with your zip code and I'll shoot you a price with shipping if you're interested.

http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/t...4257_4518.html

Rocky @ Vivid ♦ 480.966.3040 x236 ♦ Rocky@vividracing.com
Email, PM, or call me directly for aggressive The370Z.com member pricing!!!

Last edited by vividracing; 08-02-2011 at 12:45 PM.
vividracing is offline   Reply With Quote