Thread: PS3 Players?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
hide187
Base Member

Drives: 09 370 MB Sport
hide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond reputehide187 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida_GATOR View Post
Google that shiznit! Theres already been 3 board meeting by microsoft on scrubbing the console.
Project Natal? Heard of that? Its kinda funny for m$oft to cancel a console when they have a breakthrough technology dropping in the near future.

I dont even call my ps3 by that name, its a bluray player that also plays games. I own 2 games for it (mgs4 and Resistance 2) and have no interest in anything coming in the future.

Didnt Kojima Studios just sign a 2 year contract for the xbox to produce new Metal Gear games?? Odd that they would do that if the console was getting scrubbed...
hide187 is offline   Reply With Quote