View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 01:38 PM   #40 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hide187 View Post
I bleed scarlet and gray..."The" Ohio State University ftw!! We got Terrelle Pryor who showed his growing talent against Texas last year. Plus they actually have something to prove with losing 2 BCS champs to LSU and the Gaytors
hide187 you are even more displaced than I am. Right there in enemy territory. Being in Orlando can be brutal when LSU loses to the gators, but its all in fun until I punch somebody in the face. LOL.

Terrelle did look against Texas. How did you guys lose that game?? That last drive was a heartbreaker for OSU. I admit I am one of those who has been down on the Big Ten. I would like to see Ohio State beat USC though. What you think about that game?