View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:51 PM   #65 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
The Z is a 'smaller' car and feels more tossable to me; takes less input to 'whip' it through curves. The Z06 does not feel as technical to me. That is not to say the Z06 is not a great handler; obviosly the Z06 takes the cake from a power perspective.
Do you think that the shorter wheel-base of the 370Z is what gives this impression? That's sortof a double-edged sword there. I have not driven a 370Z through corners hard, but my Z06 just hunkers and is GLUED. Feels low and like NOTHING will pull it off the road. Is the 370Z a similar animal in the twisties?
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote