View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
foxcrazy
Base Member

Drives: 93 Nissan 300zx na
foxcrazy is on a distinguished road
Default Calling all sc z car owners!

Hello everyone. The next PZC meet will be in Johns Island at Trophy lakes. They will give us one of their golf courses to park on. Will be surrounded by trees for SHADE! :O haha

When:
August 13th, at 5:00 pm
Where:
3050 Marlin Rd Johns Island, SC

~Get onto I26 East towards Charleston (this will be over 95% of your trip if you’re coming from Columbia).
~Then, follow the signs to 17 South.
~Continue on 17-South for a little over 2 miles or so (you’ll go over a kinda large bridge).
~Then you’ll take a left onto Wesley Dr, which later becomes Folly road (according to google earth) for about a mile.
~You’ll take a slight left onto S. Carolina 700W/ Maybank HWY and follow that road for about 5 miles.
~Then, you will take a right onto Sailfish Rd and after a short distance, take your first left to Marlin Rd-you will end up on a dirt road and just keep following that.
I will probably be there before anyone else, so just look for my z32 (grey with a big spoiler haha).
If you have a GPS it will be so much easier IMO lol

As for the cruise-
It will be a good 30 miles and we will end up at Guerins Bridge Rd. During the cruise we will be going over the Ravenel Bridge (aka cooper river bridge), and you should really get a sense of what Charleston scenery is all about.

Guerins Bridge road is the road that I have heard so much about. It has got a couple of great corners, and the road is in awesome condition. It is in the middle of nowhere so I doubt there will be any cops to worry about. I drove this road on Sunday and I MIGHT have seen 10 cars lol. The road is pretty long too.

After this we will be going to eat. There are a couple of places a couple miles down the road.

Like always, if you have any questions contact:
Jim at:
wickedklowns@gmail.com

Or me (Cole) at:
cole_93_300zx@yahoo.com

Or log onto Facebook and check us out at:
foxcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote