Thread: PS3 Players?
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
FuszNissan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pure Sex
FuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond reputeFuszNissan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FuszNissan Send a message via Skype™ to FuszNissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfire View Post
Why can't you stand the PS3?
Wow... I don't know if I can list all of the issues but here goes.

1. Took me over an hour to set it up when I first got it(2 months ago)
- New software update required. ( I have to go search in the menus to figure out how to download it) Unlike Xbox where it's automatic
2. I have to freak'n sync my mic to the ps3(unlike xbox's wireless mic) Automatic
3. I have to go into the settings and set up the mic to be used in game, private chat ect....xobx automatic. Seeing a trend.
4. The mics suck ***. I can't hear anybody it's choppy and full of static. Bluethooth Sucks!
5. The software and firmware is the same as the PSP( are you kidding me) what is that 4-5 year old technology
6. Loading in the games are so slow. Example you walk around a corner and you freeze and the loading takes forever and then you start playing agian.
7. No Pary chat like xbox

Bottom Line is if your internet connection is down, I would play PS3.
Internet Live up I would play 360

ZDAYZ 2012
FuszNissan is offline   Reply With Quote