View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 08:31 AM   #101 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Isamu thanks for posting. But I have noticed that the downtime starts at 2 am and takes about 3 hours to complete. During this 3 hour time, forum is on and off (some section works while some sections get DB errors. Also some features work and some features doesn't). But after 3 hours when it's fully backed up, the site works perfectly. So judging by your time stamp, it looks like you got the DB error during those time (1:00 am to 4:00ish for you. CST.). Hope it makes sense. I am gonna update the downtime thread soon with new info.

thanks
cool beans! I hope you know I wasn't bashing the new server, just wanted you to be aware! but that's cool if it's just server down time

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote