View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:16 AM   #459 (permalink)
Coyote
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370z 40th Anniv
Coyote is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
I've seen this a couple of times. Please check the configuration numbers were entered correctly and specifically the first number which is a negative.

To enter the negative number you first enter the number and then use the +/- button to toggle between positive and negative. This is really counter intuitive, so you may have thought you entered a negative number but didn't.

Anyway, I pretty sure that if you correct any mistakes on the numbers the problem will go away. What is happening is it is a computer after all and it is effectively locking up when trying to do the grid line calculations.

Let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Brian
I remember taking extra care on that part at installation time but when I checked that, it wasn't negative... (probably because if you put all the number written, then, even if you push +/-, it won't change, you have to remove the last '0' to get it to work... so lame of them).

So corrected that. I'll update you with the result, but unfortunately, this won't be in the next 2 weeks, as I won't be able to drive it in the mean time.

Thanks for your help !
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote