View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #23 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

What the Z is worth and what people will pay for it are two different stories...I really wish that people would buy these cars for what they're worth. It doesn't seem to be the case out here on Guam. I have two friends our here that have been trying to sell their Z's. One is a 2009 Montery blue 7AT Sports Package with 18K miles and is asking $27K.

I also have a friend that has a 2009 Base model with GTM TT Stage II kit installed and aftermarket exhaust that went as low as $24K...Both of these cars have been in the market for a few months already with no takers...

Out here these cars are only driven by either those that are single with $$$, those that have married/family but have $$$, or military personnel. It's not really a practicle vehicle for most people out here...Mostly everyone out here drives sedans, SUV's and trucks...Those who drive around in sports cars here do, because they can...Although many others would like to, its just not practicle for many, so the demand isn't really there.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote