View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:43 PM   #37 (permalink)
RiCharlie
Track Member

Drives: 370 Touring Spt A/t
RiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really niceRiCharlie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjFromVA View Post
whats goin on everyone

Ok heres the situation im dealing with. Im 22 and Im scheduled to go on a deployment at the end of the year for 6/7 months. I currently have a 04 srt-4 and i like it but im looking to get a new car when i get back its between 370z/g37 6mt coupe. Im not arguing the fact of which is better. I would love to get a 370z but i was deciding on getting a g37 coupe. The reason i chose the g37 coupe over the 370z was because it had a backseat , and my thinking is if somewhere down the road my girl gets pregnant and i still have the 370z then i would possibly have to trade it in and get something else. And if i have the g37 coupe id still b able to keep it.My girl also has a 05 altima.

my question is do u think im stupid for thinking like this?
or should i just get what i want?
How is the 370z as a daily driver.

BTW im already a member of a g37 forum and asked them the same question. Just wanted to talk to ppl who drive these cars. thx again
Just wanted to say HI: I am a former USAF guy at Clark AFB Philippine Islands. Vietnam era. GI in the PI Good luck to you and hurry back..!

Last edited by RiCharlie; 07-31-2011 at 05:44 PM. Reason: dates
RiCharlie is offline   Reply With Quote