View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #247 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantella87 View Post
I always park out in the middle of nowhere, even if it means a serious walk. When possible, I try to park next to other Z's or sports cars or anybody who clearly takes care of their car and pays attention when opening their doors. Right now at work I'm parking next to a 300ZX in the middle of nowhere and a properly modified WRX. I'd like to park next to this blue E92 M3 I always see but he parks with the shitty cars for some reason.

And here's a good "little brother, big brother" picture I took last week.
I think you ment a 350z by the looks of your pic