View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 08:42 AM   #33 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMMNY View Post
I have kids and owned a G37. Between the child seats, diaper bag, stroller and other crap, you'll be wishing you got the 370. As others have stated, get the 370 and use the other car for the kid hauler. Lastly, your scaring me with all this prego talk. Your only 22, not married and have your whole life ahead of you. I know you probably love your girl to death and that's great. Just make sure your financially capable to support the child and married first. Don't make the same mistake that many young adults in this country make and have a baby and aren't prepared.

Just my .02 and thank you for your service.
Great post and wise advice!

My wife and I were married ten years before we had our son. By then our careers were well established, we had a ton of equity in our second house, and we has gotten the travel bug out of our systems for awhile.

By then, we had gone through three RX-7's, a Supra, and an MR2. Settling into a string of haulers - Explorer, Expedition, Odyssey, MDX - seemed easier.

Now that Jr. is in college, The new house is paid for, and I'll pay cash for my new Z. I know it's hard to give up things when credit is easy to get, but 10 - 15 years from now, you'll be thanking us.

Best advice I ever received was follow this - short term sacrifices bring huge long term gains.

Again, best of luck and God bless you and your family while you serve our country. I sincerely thank you for your service and sacrifice.

gurney
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote