View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 07:35 AM   #456 (permalink)
bdl99
Base Member

Drives: Nissan GT-R 2011
bdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the roughbdl99 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote View Post
Hi,

I don't really if that the correct place to post. If it isn't please excuse me and show me where to post that. Did a few searchs but didn't find any thing.

I bough this camera and followed the guide for installation. Only the camera, no remote to activate it on demand.
Everything went smoothly.

But now, sometimes, not every time, when I switched out of reverse, the camera stays on screen.
Not any of the buttons would work.
If I stop the engine and restart it immediately, it's still displayed, I have to stop it for a few minutes to get the thing to work correctly.

Did I miss something during installation?
Had anyone got this before?

Any help will be greatly appreciated
I've seen this a couple of times. Please check the configuration numbers were entered correctly and specifically the first number which is a negative.

To enter the negative number you first enter the number and then use the +/- button to toggle between positive and negative. This is really counter intuitive, so you may have thought you entered a negative number but didn't.

Anyway, I pretty sure that if you correct any mistakes on the numbers the problem will go away. What is happening is it is a computer after all and it is effectively locking up when trying to do the grid line calculations.

Let me know if you have any other problems or questions.

Brian
bdl99 is offline   Reply With Quote