View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 06:10 PM   #660 (permalink)
LafitteZ
Track Member

Drives: 40th anniversary
LafitteZ will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98intrigue View Post
Another update:

I'm driving about an hour away tomorrow to a friend who has the UpRev cable. We are going to reload the tune Z1 did for my car and adjust it a bit to see if bridging the MAF sensors helped at all. If not, the car goes back to my friend who did the exhaust... you won't believe the deal he is going to give me.

He has a spare vertical row ProCharger intercooler laying around with a single inlet/single outlet. He's going to modify it to be double top inlet/single outlet and he's going to redo the intake piping so it will look sort of like

except the intercooler will be upside down. The intakes will go through the core support just like the Greddy/GTM kits do and we will rewir ethe MAFs back to stock and BAM...tuning issue solved!

I still have to figure out the overheating thing... it will take time to save up some money for a radiator/hood though.
Yea IZ was thinking the same thing. I was gonna say try and find a gtm intercooler with the double top outlets. It makes sence thats how the supercharger works.
LafitteZ is offline   Reply With Quote