View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Baker Tuning: 2009 370Z with GTM Stage 2 TT Turn Key

Since owning an '03 350Z for 6 years I have always wanted an APS or GReddy turbo kit, but I did not have the resources to do it. With the 370Z, it was time to stop dreaming and make it a reality. I should be fine financially as long as the events of 2008 does not repeat itself.

Originally this project would involve replacing the stock intake plenum with one acquired from a NAGTROC member. GTM is the only that can realize this project. However, due to time constraints and the lack of local shops with technical experience should technical issues arise, I have decided to wait for the completion of GTM's kit. There will be two phases for this project. The first phase is getting the basic necessities and accustom myself to the added power for daily driving. The second phase is currently optional, and it involves the intake manifold conversion and possibly the addition of a boost controller.

I would like to give a big special thanks to GTM, Fast Intentions, Baker Tuning staff, and the support and interest from everyone at the370Z.com!

Hardware Prior to Installation
  • Clutch: Stock
  • Intake: Stock
  • Engine: NST Pulleys
  • Exhaust: Fast Intentions TDX with 12" Resonators
  • Springs: Swift Spec-R
  • Wheels: Volk GT-S 19x9.5 & 19x10.5
  • Tires: Hankook 275/35 & 305/30
  • Rotors: StopTech Power Slot
  • Pads: Hawk HPS
  • Lines: G-Stop SS

Last edited by DIGItonium; 09-06-2011 at 12:08 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote