View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I did. They did thread into the 1/8 they had on display about two turns. But I'm wanting to see more turns by hand from the gauge before going with it. The allen plugs seem to be a NPS. But not sure. Either was the OP helping me.

I current am sitting here with a 1/8 T tap for my water temp gauge and the oil pressure threads into it fine. So does the allen plug. That's why I'm stumped. But if the allen plug is a NPS it probably would thread into a NPT.

Also the water temp sesor doesn't thread into the Greddy plate. Which makes me think the plate is NPS. But I can't find a male to female fitting for this if this was the case.

Last edited by SPOHN; 07-30-2011 at 03:40 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote