View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Gauge sensor and Greddy plate thread sizing

My issue is I bought a AEM oil pressure gauge. AEM claims there sensor is 1/8 NPT. I also bought a Greddy sandwich plate that allowes you to run multiple sensors. They also claim there ports are 1/8 NPT. Well the AEM gauge only won't thread into the plate. I can only get one turn with ease. But the allen plugs that came with the Greddy plate threads fine. Does anyone what's up? Of course no shops are open for the next few days.

I also went to the parts store to play with a few things and the sensor seems to thread into any 1/8 NPT no issue. Which makes me believe the Greddy plate is off. But all the google searches I did say the Greddy plate is 1/8 NPT.