Thread: Cubby install
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

There are a few ways you cna go about this.

The first is to simply install a monitor into the cubby area and have a power switch wired to turn it on when you put the car into revers. This way the screen and camera come on and you can use it. Once you go out of revers your on your way.

Second way is to have someone install a monitor that it looks factory in the cubby hole and do the same thing above.

Third is to have someone install a new head unit which you will be happy with the overall sound increase and the reverse camera.

Let me know if I can help any!! I know a few people have done similar things but for watching their engine status.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote