View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 11:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

You can not or should not just replace the speakers of the bose system. As I said before the first reason is the OHMS second even if you match that you are still getting two separate signals from the bose amp one for highs one for lows so you can not just use your new crossover that comes with the new speakers. Also on top of this even if you were to use it that way your bose system is removing a lot of freq that your new speakers CAN reproduce.

So simply put if you want to replace bose speakers get a re-q5 a new amp run new wires to your new speakers from that amp. You are going to save a lot of time and aggravation that way.

In a word Moto, NO
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote