View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
KamiSpeed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
KamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to beholdKamiSpeed is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to KamiSpeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishimoto View Post
**MODS: I hope this will not be considered spam. However, we are here listening to consumer concerns and would like to make everyone happy.

Our 370Z is supercharged and was shipped out to California for events so we don't have access to a 370Z at the moment. Since everyone is wondering about the performance of our air intake hoses vs. HPS, we will offer a FREE set of hoses to anyone in Delaware or Pennsylvania who will come to our shop and let us use their car for dyno testing. We prove the performance of our product, someone gets free hoses. It's a win for everybody. If it takes testing a member's car to prove the integrity of our company and our products, then let's make it happen.

If anyone is local to the Philadelphia area and is interested in participating, please send me an e-mail at julia@mishimoto.com.

Thanks,
Julia Bustard
I'll keep this up for you if there should be any issues with the moderators
KamiSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote