View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 08:36 AM   #6412 (permalink)
semtex
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Got pulled over for speeding this morning. 60 in a 45. He let me off with warning though, because I didn't BS him. What I find interesting is the way he got me. I was going in one direction, he was going in the other. He turns on his radar AFTER we already pass each other. So he's behind me, with radar pointing backwards out the rear of his car, and our cars are going in opposite directions, and he gets my speed. This is a first for me. Didn't know they could do that.