View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 10:59 AM   #33 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal 370Z View Post
Ya eh, what makes the CTS-V a sports car...........it's 4 seats, high amounts of noise reduction, comfortable suspension, massive curb weight? Sounds like a luxury coupe to me. Its not at all "raw". Ya its powerful, and that power was hard to pass up on, but at the end of the day, is it really more fun to drive than the Z......a true sports car?

Oh and as far as the M3 goes, I have a friend that had a 2010.....he had so many computer clitches that he spent more time waiting in the shop for his car than driving it! And check out the forums/reviews......lots of problems, and high maintenance costs. I'm not saying its not beautiful car, but I speak the truth.......not the car for me.
No, its def not more fun then driving a Z thats for sure, BUT, its a sports car for the family man or woman. Not everyone can make the tradeoff for a 2 seater when they have family in mind. So the cts-v is the family mans sport car which is more practical for people who are trying to raise a family as well enjoy a sporty feel.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote