View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 06:04 AM   #16 (permalink)
Gungrave
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
Gungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond reputeGungrave has a reputation beyond repute

I use them and I say depending on why you'd want them then I'd say go for it. I probably would've picked the Stillen G3's, but I am not trying to have to take the front bumper off just to clean the filters so I went Typhoon for the short tube and ease of access to the filters. The power difference seems roughly the same, it might be more noticable at higher rpm's but I rarely pass 4rpm so couldn't tell you. There is a decent sound difference though.

At the end of the day though I just got it for the K&N filter and mileage, which I gained 1 - 2 mpg after install. As for performance, I couldn't care less. If I wanted to go fast I'd just break out the bike
Gungrave is offline   Reply With Quote