View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
Yeah, im not a big fan of it as well, but it looks good when stock, and the chrome trim did come with the car i didnt add it on, i guess something they added for 2011 models im guessing, but the look im going for which is wat fastv said, dark wheels and tint, means that i need to get that removed since it will not match at all. but i appreciate the positive input!

congrats man, and just fyi that chrome trim on yours doesnt come with the Z, sounds like something the dealer added on to make the car more "attractive" hehe. In any case though good choice, i know im anxiously awaiting the delivery of mine within the next 2 weeks
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote