View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-ELVIS View Post
First..its a mans world..( james brown )))

so.get the z...why...old ladies come and go...

Don't forget she has a car...put the terd dropper in that car,
why...they just drop crap..and crap in your car..and punk in your car....enough said....no rides in the z... Baby.....

Lastly..the z has balls.....grow sum......good luck
What rock did you crawl out from under? The O.P. is being deployed.

What's the toughest thing you ever did? Go 24 hours without your xBox? Sad. How dare you tell him to "grow sum". Grow up junior.

To O.P. - I own a G37 and plan on getting a Z next year. The back seat in a G is going to be a nightmare for you with a baby seat. All that vestigial back seat brings you is extra weight. Assume your lady's car will be the primary transportation.

Back in the dark ages when my son was born, I drove an RX-7 and my wife drove an Explorer. Plan on the same. She'll like driving the Z as a break every now and then too!

Best of luck and thank you for your service to our country.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote