View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 08:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
mr_sk
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Z Sport MT
mr_sk is on a distinguished road

@FL_4Motion:

Quote:
your fear about warrantee issues, while def a valid one, is something that really will/can vary from dealership to dealership
I was hoping that is the case. I'm going to bail on the dealer, though about 10m away from my house, which is convenient, doesn't matter since I won't buy from them.

326whp sounds great with bolt-ons for ~3k. I'd be very happy with those sorts of gains for the price. Thanks for the feedback.

@Arnold K.:

Cool - they are < 40m away from me. I will check them out.

@Chuckd05:

Awesome. They are a bit further from me, >60m but not bad. It's great the tuner is across the street, heh.

Quote:
There is also no way you can't get a base/sport right now...
I guess they just don't want my money *that* bad ... I do like the sport's rims and for the cost seems like a great starting point for the price.

Thanks again to everyone's feedback thus far.

This weekend I'm hiking in Vermont, but next weekend I'm going to stack a visit to both Legend and Smithtown on a Saturday.

Any chance Arnold K. or Chuckd05 are going to be in the NY/Brooklyn area in the next week or so? I'd love to check out your cars ...

Thanks again guys for all the feedback. At least finding a solid Z community wasn't as difficult as finding a dealer. heh.
mr_sk is offline   Reply With Quote