View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:26 AM   #90 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

No problem, glad it all came together.

As for the wiring, you can blame the hippies Ok well maybe it was just one specific hippie That was the first/ easiest place we could find to fish the wires for my backup camera through. One of my friends grabbed a hanger and just jammed it through the car When I dropped my car off for the roof mod he just followed those wires through, there really isn't many other choices in those cars.

I thought the roof mod was kind of pointless when I first read this thread, but after having it for a little while it was nice. You don't realize how much time you waste sitting around waiting for the roof, or how inconvenient it really is to not even be a ble to be rolling while it's opening or closing.

I don't really miss the Z, but that's not to say I wouldn't like to have another one. Their different animals you know
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote