View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 01:16 AM   #40 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

I just want to ensure that I am understanding your point properly here. If you are saying that the GTM kit(s) are superior because they have newer tech parts and such, I am not sure I agree. There are plenty of "older tech" parts/devices around that fit the bill and work as intended. If you are saying that the GTM kit(s) are superior because they are offered as complete turn-key kit(s) and/or GTM's customer service, then I can accept that. Don't just chop a dude up because you feel like it.......

I am not debating GTM's stuff here. I just want to see where you stated all of the "point" that you are speaking of. Looked like opinions just like the other guy was saying. Maybe the facts you speak of came out when Mike chimed in..............
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL

Last edited by roplusbee; 07-28-2011 at 01:23 AM.
roplusbee is offline   Reply With Quote