View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #96 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Was hoping you would quote that article, that is one of the most BS slated writing I have ever seen.
Labor is about 300-400 over (should be closer to 400-450 total), fluid is only $50 a quart, not sure who raped them on the 80+ charge there. Honestly, any person I talk to who owns a GT-R, which is a lot of guys, laugh whenever someone says it is expensive to maintain the car. The price for maintenance is exactly on par for what you get with the car. No, the car is not some older American V8 where I can buy parts from Auto Zone and get it running, so it is not going to have the same $45 oil change special.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote