View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:25 PM   #87 (permalink)
dnasty370z
Base Member

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
dnasty370z is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Corporate666;1233626]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnasty370z View Post

You're going about it all the wrong way... cops don't get into the job for the opportunity to harass honest citizens... if they do, they won't last long because enough complaints will get filed for them to lose their job.

Be polite and respectful but if they ask to search your car, just ask "am I required to let you search?" - and if you feel they are trying to browbeat you into giving in, just request a supervisor.
I guess If this happens to me again I will request a supervisor I just hate when this happens im kind of used to it over here that's why I try to not give any lip and stick to yes or no responses.But im not gonna lie I just wish I never come across this situation again cause I understand alot of them are just guys doing their jobs but for some reason all of the cops I have ran into have had some kind of point to prove and IDK why Cause i am very compliant with them my father is a law enforcement officer a federal agent at that so I respect what they do I just wish they would give some back you get me?after all I am a productive citizen in society I work full time and I am also a full time student whats the beef?? I'm no criminal by any means lol
dnasty370z is offline   Reply With Quote