View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 11:26 PM   #532 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylenze View Post
Ok... am sorry...from my read through the thread nothing indicated what other parts are on the car (or i missed the part that it was complete stock)... all i did was to figure out what was on the car by what posts the owner had made... and he has posted on another thread that he had G3 intakes installed... in short, i put those two information together and concluded that it was never taken out considering the effort that goes into putting those on and off...

REGARDLESS OF THIS INFORMATION, my whole statement is to stop the argument/comparison/bashing between the dyno of Berk to the dyno of FI... IT IS WHAT IT IS... and like what have been said... your company is well regarded by multiple car forums and owners...in any case thank you for clarifying that additional fact...

Thank you for taking the time to clear that up.

For the bashing, I do not feel anyone is bashing. This is my thread that I created. People have asked questions and I have answered them to the best of my ability. People will always compare and argue. They are doing it right now because Berk and Fast Intentions are the two newest on the market. I am sorry if you feel offended by what any of us might say but facts are facts...

Thank you, Tony
Fast Intentions Inc.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"