View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #80 (permalink)
dnasty370z
Base Member

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
dnasty370z is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=theDreamer;1233473]First, why did you let them search your car?
Second, file a complain with the department for harassment if you are mad.[/QUOTE

They didn't even ask me! but Honestly because I did not want to go to jail for something stupid I knew just by the way these guys where acting If I where to try and stop them I'd probably get shot or taser'd these cops where fishing I could clearly tell but honestly It's not worth the mission and as far as filing a report I would love to but I did not get any badge numbers I guess cause I was too tired to even really take in the hole situation till after it happened here when you get pulled over you need to be very careful the way you speak to police officers because they are very quick to pin something on you like resisting arrest or obstruction of justice that is just the way they are...its very easy to tell tell they have a us(officers) against them(citizens) mentality It really sucks but there is really nothing you can do in that position but say yes officer. For example my brother was once arrested because he got pulled over for no reason and he was with his wife the officer began flirting with his wife and my brother did not take kindly to that so he let the officer know "if your gonna write me a ticket write it but dont sit here bash my car(crappy 96 carolla at the time) and try to flirt with my wife she is clearly not interested in you and that led to his arrest for"obstruction of justice" plus a bit of a ruff up on the way to the squad car. He fought it but lost bummer huh?

Last edited by dnasty370z; 07-27-2011 at 07:28 PM.
dnasty370z is offline   Reply With Quote