View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 05:50 PM   #77 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnasty370z View Post
Thats what I used to say till last night I ran across this situation and funny thing is I passed because I was thinking of this thread lol and guess what happened I got pulled over and I was forced to get out of my car and let these two douches search through my car for HALF AN HOUR mind you it was 12:30a.m. so I kept insisting to the cops trust me man there is nothing in there officers can I please just go home I got work at 8a.m. and they just continued then they finally let me go and one of them told me I need new tints because mines where too dark?......are you serious did he really expect me to believe he pulled me over cause of my tints and not the fact im a 22 year old cuban male driving a nice sports car?Idk man some ppl just like to hate and I get this alot from cops here in miami its clearly harassment but that doesn't look like its going change they are all pretty much like this here so Im gonna end on this note just play it safe and dont pass unless you want to risk loosing 30-60 minutes of your life for nothing and get disrespected in the process not to mention they asked for my ID but never even bothered to run it in their database one of the officers just had it in their hand the entire time
First, why did you let them search your car?
Second, file a complain with the department for harassment if you are mad.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote