View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:08 PM   #117 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Mine sounds and performs great. The install went well, except for one broken bolt when removing the Pass. side Cat. The quality was nice, especially the welds. The packaging was average. Everything arrived undamaged> some loose hardware in the bottom though.
Added the Test pipes to make sure everything would flow well and it does! I am impressed on how fast I can hit 7K. Sounds Really aggressive, but not overpowering for neighborhood cruising <3K shifts. After 4K, the car gets loud.

I will try to get some video/audio done, but my only Hi Def camera is tape. None of my computes have an HDMI in either. I might try with the Canon pocket camera.