View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:49 PM   #24 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ-of-E View Post
Yeah, I want to do some "light" auto-x on the car as well, so I want to do my homework on the suspension to gain a little more cornering performance, but still retain enough of the comfort.

Otherwise, I would probably rather get the Tanabe Sustec Pro and have it installed there.

I'm trying to think of the pros and cons with the Swift Springs vs Tanabe Sustec being sold by Corner3 and have it installed there. I would like to install it on my own, but I'm hitting a point of my life where I don't have the time or energy to work on 2 cars at the same time. Also, after installation of either one, would camber kits be needed?
save your money and get tires.. springs will knock you into a class that you wont be able to win anyway
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote