View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 02:25 PM   #69 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
Whoever said something about the reliability and daily drivability of the M3 and 335...those two cars are the definition of GREAT daily drivers. Much more so than the GT-R, specially when you consider that BMW offers FREE maintenance, rotors, oil, brake pads, etc.
First, I have heard that the 335's TT setup is not very reliable. I don't have hard facts on that, and maybe it was addressed at some point, but I heard that motor takes a beating.

Secondly, BMW offers free maintenance for the life of the warranty, after which your wallet will asplode. Same with most German makes. You pay that up front. It's part of the premium. If you plan on owning after warranty, it's pricey. A member here sold his 911 for a Z because he was tired of paying maintenance and repair costs.

So, you gotta pay to play. If you've got the cheddar, then good for you.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote